• Home
  • Academics
  • Degrees
  • Educational Administration
  • Blended M.S.E.
  • Program Structure

Educational Administration Degree at KU

Courses in the Educational Administration MSE program are made available to students in a hybrid format. 25% of the coursework is comprised of face-to-face meetings on Saturdays at both the Lawrence and KU Edwards Campus locations during the Fall and Spring semesters.  The other 75% of coursework is completed online.  During the summer semester, three face-to-face classes are scheduled in both June and July. 

Let us know you are interested here.


Practicing Educator
Cost Savings

Learn more about the Practicing Educator Sponsorship Program offered to PK-12 public (or private) school district educators interested in a graduate program in education at KU.

Campus Locations
This program is available at the KU Edwards Campus in Overland Park! Learn more»
School of Education is 10th among public universities for its master’s and doctoral programs
—U.S. News & World Report
Professor Lisa Wolf-Wendel is president-elect of the Association for the Study of Higher Education
Alumni of the department head higher education institutions, school districts, and schools across the nation
KU Today
NCATE
Connect with KU Educational Leadership & Policy Studies

KU School of Education Facebook page KU School of Education YouTube Channel KU School of Education Twitter Feed KU School of Ed instagram icon