- Educational Administration
- Educational Technology
- Higher Education Administration
- Policy Studies
- Educational Technology | Graduate Certificate | Academics | Department of Educational Leadership & Policy Studies
- Instructional Design
- Social and Cultural Studies in Education
Learn more about the Practicing Educator Sponsorship Program offered to PK-12 public (or private) school district educators interested in a graduate program in education at KU.
—U.S. News & World Report
Graduate Teaching Assistant(s) needed to teach the following:
- ELPS 301. Educational Technology in Elementary-Middle Education. 3 Hours.
- ELPS 302. Educational Technology in Middle/Secondary Education. 3 Hours.
- ELPS 250. Education and Society. 3 Hours. AE41/AE51.
Learn more & apply here. (pdf)