- Educational Administration
- Blended M.S.E.
- Online M.S.E.
- Educational Technology
- Higher Education Administration
- Policy Studies
- Educational Technology | Graduate Certificate | Academics | Department of Educational Leadership & Policy Studies
- Instructional Design
- Social and Cultural Studies in Education
Educational Administration Graduate Assistants
More information to be added soon. Please check back often.
Learn more about the Practicing Educator Sponsorship Program offered to PK-12 public (or private) school district educators interested in a graduate program in education at KU.
—U.S. News & World Report
Graduate Teaching Assistant(s) needed to teach the following:
- ELPS 301. Educational Technology in Elementary-Middle Education. 3 Hours.
- ELPS 302. Educational Technology in Middle/Secondary Education. 3 Hours.
- ELPS 250. Education and Society. 3 Hours. AE41/AE51.
Learn more & apply here. (pdf)